May I please inquire if it is possible to integrate Graphviz into a Windows C++ program and to utilize it as a Windows control so that the code is notified of user interactions with it e.g. when the user clicks on any particular node. Thank you kindly Cheerios
- I guess the short answer is no.
- But the medium answer is (only) probably not.
- Generally, think of Graphviz as a compiler system - program text (or api) is input and output is in one of 50+ output formats https://www.graphviz.org/doc/info/output.html. Once the “compile” step is done, so is Graphviz.
- Most of the output formats are dumb (interactivity would be hard or ridiculous)
- But a few, SVG, json(?), xdot(?), gtk(?) might work for you.
- Check out the Documentation pages (including Resources) - lots of good info.