Hi, im new to Graphviz and going through the installation process for diagrams as code. I have followed the installation for Graphviz and Diagrams (Installation · Diagrams).
When i run the code and generate the file, its not displaying any the images. Any ideas ?
Windows 10 OS
Note that Diagrams is not part of Graphviz and I have no idea where poetry is coming from. However, the problem is probably that Graphviz can’t find the three image files.
- Can you find the three image files (lb.png, web.png, userdb.png) on your computer? (use windows search if necessary) [I am guessing that **png** is the correct suffix, it may not be]
- If you can find the three image files
- do they display correctly if you click on them? (are they good files?)
- what directory (folder) are they in? (Graphviz has to find them)
- are they in the same directory as your diagram/python file?
Thanks Steve. The images were not in the same directory as the python file. Resolved the issue!