New simplified installation procedure on Windows

First of all, thank you for your work!
Years ago (I think it was in 2014), in an old PC with Windows XP, I easily used GraphViz to create a graph that I still own. Today I would need to create a similar graph, so I followed your guide to install GraphViz 2.50.0 on Windows 10 64bit. During the installation I also checked the “Install a desktop icon” checkbox. I finished the installation without errors… but now?! No icon appeared either on my desktop or in the installation folder on the C:\ drive.

I noticed in this thread on your forum that I’m not the only Windows user to be blown away by the installation result. I think you could improve the guide by adding an “after installation” paragraph. And in fact, as the user @Marc_Compere also asked, I still don’t understand: isn’t there a graphical application that I can launch to manage GraphViz projects? I have an old screenshot (as I mentioned, maybe 2014, GraphViz version 2.38 installed on Windows XP) in which I managed the graph code from a GraphViz form, and I seem to remember that from there I generated a .png image because I have collected some of these files in that project folder.

I have now followed the conversion of my old file from .gv to .svg as the user @steveroush advised but, again, the question remains: what now?! I can open and edit the .svg file with a text editor, ok, but I have no way to interact graphically with the GraphViz tools? And save the .png of any new graph?

Thanks for any replies!