How to install graphviz on windows?

HI
I am trying to install Graphviz( 2.47.1-win64.exe) on windows 10. After downloading and installing I don’t see any desktop shortcut not in the installation folder. only uninstall file is available in graphviz folder after installation.

I watched few videos and added the path to the environment variable but still, I am unable to run Graphviz.

I want to visualize the decision tree generated from weka software using Graphviz so that i can customize and save it.

Kindly guide me through the process.

Please follow the instructions on New simplified installation procedure on Windows and get back with questions if something does not work for you.

I have same issue. I followed the first set of instructions to install graphviz, which completed without any issues. After installing I restarted my windows machine. But there is nothing available to start graphviz. Here is a screenshot of my start menu.

Graphviz is a set of command line programs. Open the Command shell or PowerShell and run dot -? to get help. See also Windows commands | Microsoft Learn.