Is there a Graphviz version with triangulation library

Please provide documentation, location to download and install Graphviz with triangulation library ready to install on Windows.

Thank you

1 Like

I don’t think this exists. The triangulation library you’re referring to (libgts) is not available on Windows. This has been a long standing problem, for which the most feasible solution seems to be for someone to get it to build on Windows and package it in Chocolatey.

Some further discussion:

Thank for your quick reply. Appreciated.
That said in that case would it be possible to use another package such as matplotlib, plotly of networkx? This is a suggestion considering that many are using Python which is largely used and available for many platforms. I understand that this might be very demanding to adapt. I am mentioning it because I was able to use Graphviz except when triangulation library was required for the “process.py” example.
Regards

would it be possible to use another package such as matplotlib, plotly of networkx?

You mean as an alternative to Graphviz? Sure. You’re free to use whatever software works best for you.

If you meant replacing the libgts dependency in Graphviz with matplotlib/plotly/networkx, no this won’t work. These are all Python packages. Graphviz is implemented in C/C++.