Graphviz Templates

Dear Graphviz community !
I’m happy to share some templates i designed for Graphviz, that i use a lot, as a philosophy teacher.
I have 4 templates for the moment : (i) a sort of mind map, (ii) a (rather complex) template to represent an argument, with objections, (iii) a visual summary of a paper, (iv) a template to represent a succession of conjectures and refutations.

https://github.com/eyssette/graphviz-templates

I can give some examples of how i use these templates, if needed.

2 Likes

Wow, I love this! What a fantastic application of graph visualization. Your templates look great, I particularly like the little details like rounded corners and subtle background colors.

2 Likes

Thank you !

I’ve created a repository on Github with some of my graphs : GitHub - eyssette/graphviz-examples: Répertoire de schémas créés avec Graphviz
It might help to understand how to use these templates.

Pas mal,
I was just looking for examples, I’ll try to use some of yours and reference your github page.

1 Like

Impressive how you managed to do that with graphviz. It’s really complex to get what you want by manipulating ghost edges and ghost groups.

1 Like

For visualization tool specialized for arguments, have you looked at argdown? There are also OVA and Debategraph for large scale map too.

Wonder if we should include some external templates with graphviz, or build them in somehow, as this is a chronic issue.