[Graph Galaxy] Feature Updates and Gift

Hi everyone,

There are some feature updates for Graph Galaxy since the last Show and Tell.

Now Graph Galaxy comes with a DOT editor that supports live preview:

The editor highlights the code based on syntax. It’s a native implementation, and works for dark mode :yum:

Graph Galaxy 9.0 gets released just now, and it comes with another interesting feature - support to create image nodes by dragging images into the canvas in visual editor:

Welcome to give it a try and let me know for any feedback.

Attached 10 Promo Codes for redeeming if you are going to use the app after free-trial period:

KRKL6PYE46XH
AT33H6HJJRP9
HTMJR3PT6A37
PWPJJP79LWAE
333RJ3M47FWF
TME7LKHA6EFR
HFHRLWNENWTK
M3YWEEKWXH7A
FFXHJJTAKXR4
HWJ77LMYAXM3

Also see How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support for how to redeem the gift.

Please reply the redeemed ones so I can mark them unavailable, and feel free to ask me (reply this thread or message me privately) for Promo Codes in case all of them are redeemed.

Thanks,

used. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Graph Galaxy, your app does not seem to offer free trial? Was wondering if you might have a promo code for a 1-month/7-day free trial? I’m very keen to try your app. Thanks :slight_smile:

Currently Graph Galaxy doesn’t offer free trial anymore, but I sent a promo code for lifetime use privately to you.

2 Likes

Got it. Greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Graph Galaxy, I am also interested in this product and have reached this thread.
Is it possible for me to receive that promo code too? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can node names of the exported source code be more readable? for example, use label plus some hash code. Drag and drop is good for prototyping, but once you need more complicated editing, readable source code is very important.

By the way, nice product! A bit expensive, but totally worth it.

2 Likes

@golduck Thanks for feedback. In 12.5 which is now available on App Store, the node will be using its label instead of hash if possible in exported files. Upgrade to give it a try.

1 Like

This feature seems disabled in verision 13.1.

@golduck Indeed. That’s a regression. Will fix it in next version.

1 Like

@golduck The issue has been fixed in 13.2. Thanks for the feedback.