25% dot draws two edges, 75% dot draws one edge between nodes

I am using dot with graphviz version 2.47.0 (20210316.0004)
Using windows 10 home edition with 16 GByte.

Command is: dot -Tpdf extra-arrow.gv -o extra-arrow.pdf

I have a graph with 4 nodes and three edges in a nested cluster. About 75% of the time the graph seems to be rendered correctly - although I find it odd to see two arrows lying on top of each other so that one line goes through the arrowhead of the other line. About 25% of the time there is an extra arrow.

This looks like a bug to me.

Here are the links for the .gv file and two flavors of the .pdf

gv file

Ahh, being a new user I can have only two hyperlinks, so I will post the odder of the two ,pdf

two green arrows

Is this the issue reported on dot Warning: merge_oneway glitch (#1986) · Issues · graphviz / graphviz · GitLab?

This is a second issue which I alluded to at the end of the “merge_oneway glitch” in #1986. I should create a second bug report for it ? With this .gv file I never get the “merge_oneway glitch” warning.

If it’s an unrelated issue, then yes. I had the impression it was the same graph involved.